Sunday, September 1, 2013

Looping 2 First

As all of you know, we are LOOPING 2 First!  I am thrilled to have this opportunity with your children and am looking forward to another awesome year with them.  I hope you all had the chance to look over the news letter I sent home on Friday.  Our schedule has changed somewhat and the way we do Encore this year will also change.  We will be breaking into small groups on Day 1 and going to Encore with other first grade classes.  We are the 6th first grade and we only have 5 Encore classes.  Your child will stay with the same teacher throughout the year.  Your child's Encore schedule is specific to them and listed in the front of their communication folder.  This folder will come home with them each night.  Please be vigilant about checking this for behavior, notes, homework and Encore schedule.  

As always, please email me, write a note or call the school if you have any questions or concerns about your child.

Enjoy the remaining days of summer. I am so excited to see everyone on Tuesday morning ready to learn, grow and have fun!

Sincerely,
Mrs. Beltz 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note: