Sunday, February 10, 2013

Looking Ahead....



Looking Ahead....

I owe you all an apology...I completely forgot to send home reading book bags on Friday!!!  I will be sending them home on Monday.  Please return by this Friday to get a new one.  Must have been the long week that threw my brain off, lol!

This week we will look at the letter D.  We will also begin to learn about making connection when reading starting with making a connection between a book and ourselves.  We will talk about the book and how we can relate to it.  We will also continue to do reading groups.  We are doing an amazing job reading and working on concept of word.  We will continue to write in our journals daily.  This we will write about things we love, things we like to do with our friends, and how to be a good friend. 

We will work on patterns in math.  This is a review for most of us but we will continue to extend this concept and find some new fun ways to learn this week.  We will work on creating and extending patterns all this week.  

We will talk a lot about friends this week.  We will work on social skills and talk about ways to be a friend, ways to talk to a friend and how to share/play with friends.  We will make our valentine bags and also have a guidance lesson with Mrs. Kopley.

We will celebrate Valentine's day on Thursday.  If you are sending in Valentines please send them in on this day.  If you need another list of classmates, please let me know and I will send them home.  If you have offered to send in any items, please do on or before Thursday.

As always, I am looking forward to another week with my kiddos and thank you for your continued support in making this year the BEST!  

Have a great week!

Mrs. Beltz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note: