Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shopping Trip

And so it begins.....the shopping for fun classroom/station items.  I went shopping this week with my bestie, also a teacher, and here are some things we found!  




These are drink stirrers.  We found them in the clearance section and plan to use them as pointers in reading groups.  They were $1.43 for a set of 12.


These are baskets for serving food @ a summer picnic.  Picked these up @ Jo-anne fabrics for about $1.50.  I thought I could use these to hold pencils, crayons, and other items.  The great thing about these baskets is the holes are small enough that pencils and crayons won't fall through!
I also got these on clearance @ Jo-anne fabrics.  They ended up being a little less than $.25 for each spoon. I might use them for a parent gift during the year or for a  gift for my students for some holiday!

 I got these on clearance @ Kohls.  They are the plastic cupcake holders that are able to be used at a high heat.  The top picture has number dots in the bottom and the students will add that specific number of items.  We will use this during a math station.  The smaller ones the students can use to create patterns.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note: