Thursday, May 31, 2012

Teacher Gifts


SO, my boys are finishing out the year and we have been getting their gifts together that they will give to their teachers.  We have been so blessed this year with a group of great teachers for both my boys.  The first picture is photo albums that my son signed on the inside and we put a gift card in the front part where a picture would go and wrote, " Thank you for a picture perfect year!"  The second picture is a picture frame that I picked up @ Kohl's.  For those of you that don't know, in the back of Kohl's they have a clearance section around the rugs, and I picked up that cute frame for $3.99.  We will put a Target gift card in there and write, " Thanks for a picture perfect year.  You have gotten Ganon on Target for 1st grade."  We then took pictures of the boys holding a thank you sign and wrote on the back for thank you cards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop me a note: